This big boarding school is the result of the merger of Berthoutinstituut and Klein Seminarie in 1988. Sixteenth and eighteenth century buildings are part of the school, amongst them a French style urban palace, Hof van Coloma. The chapel in the Saint-Aloysius wing dates from 1830. For years the space was used as a reading room. The high vaults had been hidden behind false ceilings. Recently the chapel was ‘rediscovered’.